For the sake of your peace and safety, please make yourselves acquainted with these hotel rules and abide by them absolutely.
1. These rules and regulations apply to all persons staying at the Boss Hotel in Warsaw, located at 20 Żwanowiecka Street.
2. The Hotel Reception is the guardian and adviser for the Hotel Guests. It also provides information on the Guests' stay at the Boss Hotel.
3. The Hotel Rules and Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, the liability and staying on the premises of the Hotel. It constitutes an integral part of the contract concluded by making a booking, a down payment or paying the whole amount due for the stay or by signing the Guest Registration Card. By the aforementioned actions, the Guest confirms that they gave made themselves acquainted with the rules and regulations as well as that they undertake to abide by them.
4. The Hotel Rules and Regulations are available at the hotel reception and in the informational leaflet to be found in every room as well as on the Hotel's website: hotelboss.pl
5. The rooms are rented for the so-called hotel days.
6. The hotel day starts at 3:00 pm and ends at 11:00 am.
7. The Guest is charged the amount due for the stay is charged by the Hotel in advance.
8. Should the Guest cancel their stay when the hotel day is not over yet, the payment for this day is not returned.
9. In order to be checked in to the Hotel, the Guest is to fill in the registration card as well as show their identity card or passport.
10. If the Guest has not defined the duration of their stay at the check-in, it is assumed the room has been rented for one hotel day.
11. If the Guest wishes to extend their stay beyond the period given at the arrival, they should report it to the reception by 10:00 am on their original departure day.
12. The Hotel can grant the wish if the current occupancy allows it.
13. Breakfasts are served every day from 7:00 am to 10:00 am.
14. The Hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. Any reservations to the quality of services should be reported at the reception as soon as possible so that the staff can react thereto without delay.
15. The Hotel is obliged to provide:
a) conditions for a full and undistubed stay of the Guest;
b) security of the stay, including maintaining the confidentiality of Guest information;
c) professional and polite service;
d) cleaning the room and carrying out all the necessary equipment repairs during the Guest's absence, and in the Guest's presence only if they request and accept it;
e) change of bed linen on the 3rd day of the Guest's stay.
16. At the Guest's request, the Hotel provides the following services free of charge:
a) providing information on the stay and journey;
b) wake-up call at the requested hour;
c) storing money and valuables in the safe during the Guest's stay at the Hotel;
d) storing the luggage of the checked-in Guests.
17. The Hotel is liable for the loss of or damage to the items brought into the Hotel by the perons using its services to the extent set out in the provisions of Articles 846-849 of the Civil Code, unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
18. Every damage caused should be reported by the Guest to the reception as soon as it is found by them.
19. The Hotel's liability for the loss of or damage to money, securities, valuables or objects of scientific or artistic value is limited if these items have not been deposited at the reception.
20. The Boss Hotel offers an attended car park free of charge.
21. The Hotel is not liable for the damage to or loss of a car or any other vehicle belonging to the Guest.
22. The Hotel Guest is financially liable for any damage to or destruction of the equipment or the technical devices owned by the Hotel caused eitther by them or by their visitors.
23. The Hotel Guest may not hand the room over to third parties, even if the period for which they paid the mount due has not expired yet.
24. Non-resident Guests may stay in the hotel rooms from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm.
25. Children under the age of 12 years staying on the premises of the Hotel should be constantly attended by their legal guardians, who bear liability for every damage caused by these chidren.
26. In the summer period, there is a playground for children available at the Hotel. Children may only use it if attended by adults.
27. Smoking tobacco in the hotel rooms, corridors, stairwells, restaurant and lobby is prohibited.
28. If the Guest violates the smoking ban, they shall be charged the room refreshment costs amounting to PLN 500. if the fire alarm is triggered and the fire brigade arrives, the Guest will also be charged for its arrival.
29. The quiet hours at the Hotel are to be obserbed from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am.
30. The behaviour of the Guests and persons using the Hotel's services should not disturb the peaceful stay of other Guest. The Hotel may refuse to provide services to a person who violates this rule.
31. Should the Guest fail to comply with the rules and regulations and break the law, the Hotel may shorten theirr stay.
32. The Boss Hotel accepts pets, provided that the Guest report them in advance and pay the charge due. The Guest bears full liability for any damage caused by their pets.
33. In the universally available rooms, pets must be leased. For hygienic and sanitary reasons, they may not enter the hotel restaurant.
34. For fire safety reasons, using heaters, tourist cookers and other similar appliances that are not hotel room equipment iis prohibited. The rule does not apply to chargers and computer power supplies.
35. It is forbidden to keep dangerous goods as well as weapons and ammunition in the room.
36. The Hotel may refuse to accommodate a Guest who, during their previous stay, grossly infringed on the hotel rule and regulations, causing damage to the hotel property or to the property of other Guests or to Guests, Hotel employees or other persons staying at the Hotel or disturbed the peaceful stay or the operation of the Hotel in any other way.
37. Personal belongings left behind in the hotel room by the departing Guest shall be sent back to the address indicated by the Guest and at their expense. If the Guest has not provided such instructions, the Hotel will store thee items for 3 months.
38. Each Guest agrees to the processing of their personal data for registration purposes and for entering the Guest's data in the Hotel's data base in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.10.1997. (Journal of Laws No. 133 of 1997, item 883 as amended). The Guest has the right to inspect and rectify their personal data.
39. For the sake of the Guests' safety, a video surveillance system has been installed at the Hotel. The surveillance data is stored for 14 days and can be made available to relevant authorities upon request. .
We wish you a plesant stay!
The Boss Hotel*** Management